KPSC Recruitment Notification | 156 Technical, Non Technical Vacancies
KPSC Technical and Non-Technical Recruitment Notification Detail:
KPSC Recruitment notification has released for 156 Technical and Non-Technical vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online and download official notification to given below download link. Last date for submission application form online is 22nd September 2016. Detailed information regarding KPSC recruitment is as follow. Candidates must read detailed official notification before the submission of application. During the online application candidate should be rich with all information regarding eligibility. Other detail information like eligibility details such as age limit, application fee, application process, application form and online apply process is given below.
KPSC Recruitment Application Process:
KPSC is short form or abbreviate of Karnataka Public Service Commission. KPSC has invites online application for 156 various type posts for Karnataka Government departments vacant posts. All important links regarding KPSC recruitment process is given in this post. So candidate can find most relevant information regarding KPSC recruitment. Online application is very important part of this recruitment. So candidate must carefully apply online application because application should be accepted by KPSC.
KPSC Recruitment Detail:
- Name of the Organization/Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Total Number of Vacant Posts: 156 Posts
- KPSC Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Application Process: Online only
- Name of Posts: Group – A, B & C (Technical & Non-Technical vacancies)
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Vacancies:
Educational Qualification: The candidates qualification must have B.Sc, BE / B.Tech, B.Ed, LLB, MFSc, PG (Relevant Discipline). For more details, the candidates should refer to below mentioned detailed official notification of KPSC recruitment 2016.
Age Limit: The upper age of candidates for KPSC recruitment is 35 years and the minimum age is 18 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rule and regulation.
- The applicants are required to pay Rs. 300/- application fee For General Candidates
- SC and ST category are not required payment of application fee.
The candidates for KPSC Technical and non-technical vacancies will be selected through the written examination or personal Interview.
Online Application Process:
- The candidates should visit the KPSC official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Go to the KPSC recruitment notification section and click on KPSC Recruitment 2016 link.
- Read all details information and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned for apply online.
- Click on apply Online and fill the given format with all essential information.
- Get the hard copy of filled application form and preserve it for future references of recruitment process.
Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment
KPSC Job 2016 Recruitment Notification Download in PDF Format
Important Dates of KPSC Recruitment Process:
- The date for start online application process is 24th August 2016
- The last date for submitting online application form is 22nd September 2016