MARKFED Recruitment 2016 for 327 Various Category Posts
MARKFED Recruitment notice released for 327 posts of Field Officers, Assistant Accountants, Technical Officer, Sales Officer, Steno Typist, Lab Assistant and much more Jobs. This is a good job opportunity in Punjab government. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for these jobs. MARKFED or Marketing Federation is a Punjab Government Cooperative Society and it is registered under cooperative act. MARKFED is largest marketing cooperative federation in ASIA. It is about 2 billion US Dollar turnover. MARKFED working with oil crop producers and facilitate and providing market support to farmers. It work in Edible refined oils, Vanaspati including Soyabean oil, Cotton Seed Oil, Sun Flower Oil, Rice bran oil and canola oil etc.
Marketing Federation Limited (MARKFED ) has released recruitment notification for the vacancies of 327 Field Officer, Assistant Accountant, Steno Typist, Lab Assistant, Field Officer, Manager, Sales manager, Quality control officer, Production manager, Lab technician, Clerk, Peon and many other posts. Educational qualification for these posts as per Punjab MARKFED Advertisement 2016 required 12th Class / Degree / BE / Post Graduation / Diploma in concerned specialization from any government approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks and age group of the applicants must attain in between 18 to 37 years as on final date of application submission.
Selection procedure of MARKFED Recruitment 2016:
Selection of all posts (except Steno-Typist) will be based on written test only. For the post of Steno-Typist, the qualifying candidates (10 times of the number of posts as per merit in the written test subject to achievement of the qualifying marks) shall have to appear in the stenography Test on the prescribed speed as mentioned at S. No. 11, i.e., eligible qualification for the post. There will be no interview for any of the above posts. The merit will be prepared on the basis of the written test only (except for Steno typist, for which merit will be prepared on the basis of stenography test). The question paper will be only in English except the questions on languages.
- Online Application Commencement from – 6th May 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30th May 2016
- Punjab MARKFED Assistant Accountant, Field officer Exam Date – Available Shortly
How to Apply for MARKFED Recruitment:
- Visit the following website of MARKFED: http://www.markfedpunjab.com/markfedpunjab/index.php
- Click on the link to register for the post on the link “Recruitment for 327 Posts of Various Categories “.
- Click on the Registration button which is appearing on the left hand side.
- Click on “New Registration”, if you are applying for the first time.
- Click on the button “Retrenched Officials”, if you are retrenched official of the Markfed Sugar and Allied Industries Malout or retrenched officials of other Co-operative institutions.
- After filling the required information in the Registration Form, click on “Submit Button” for getting the Markfed ID. Upload your digital photo and signature under step 2 and generate fee challan under step 3. This challan is to be used to deposit the fee in any branch of Punjab National Bank. Take the print out of the fee Challan under step 4.
- After depositing the fee in Punjab National Bank, click on “Already Registered Candidate” button where you have to use your Markfed Id number and Password which you have entered while registering.
- Update all your details and take the final printout of the application form.
Detail of the MARKFED Vacant Posts:
- Internal Auditor – 01 Post
- Dy Chief Accounts officer – 01 Post
- Sr Accounts officer – 05 Posts
- Technical officer – 07 Posts
- Senior Branch officer – 07 Posts
- Field officer (Preservation) – 17 Posts
- Field Officer (General) – 47 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 68 Posts
- Assistant Sales Officer – 32 Posts
- Assistant Field officer – 62 Posts
- Steno Typist – 19 Posts
- Manager (Quality Control) 01 Post
- Production Manager – 01 Posts
- Quality Control Incharge – 01 Post
- Dy General Manager – 01 Posts
- Chemist – 03 Posts
- Manager – 01 Posts
- Chef – 01 Posts
- Store Keeper – 01 Posts
- Foreman – 01 Post
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- Clerk – 14 Posts
- Peon – 04 Posts
- Peon/chowkidar – 30 Posts
Total Posts: 327 Vacancies
Content and Tentative Number of Questions in Written Test (For all posts except Steno typist, Peon & Peon-cum-Chowkidar.) Written Test will have 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying one mark, as per details below:-
- Language Proficiency (Punjabi – 10 questions + English -10 questions) -20 questions
- General Knowledge / awareness – 10 questions
- Mathematical Skill(Matric level) – 10 questions
- Mental Ability/ IQ determination – 10 questions
- Computer Fundamentals – 10 questions
- As per prescribed qualifications for job related – 40 questions
Content and tentative Number of Questions in Written Test for post of Steno typist. Written Test will have 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying one mark, as per details below:-
- English language – 25 questions
- Punjabi language – 25 questions
- General Knowledge / awareness – 15 questions
- Mental Ability – 15 questions
- Computer Fundamentals – 20 questions
Content and tentative Number of Questions in Written Test for post of Peon & Peoncum-Chowkidar
Written Test will have 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying one mark, as per details below:-
- Language proficiency (Punjabi) – 35 questions
- General Knowledge / awareness – 30 questions
- Mathematical skill & Mental Ability – 35 questions
Minimum qualifying marks for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes shall be 30% (Thirty percent) and for candidates of General and other categories shall be 35% (Thirty Five percent) of total marks of the written test. There will be no negative marking.
Interested Candidate can download detailed official recruitment notification :
Visit MARKFED Official Website for Detailed Recruitment Notification – Click Here