UPSC Dental Surgeon Special Recruitment Notification 2016
UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment on Railway Ministry and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare | 23 Posts
UPSC has invites online application for recruitment of 10 Dental Surgeons on Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and 13 Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons on Ministry of Railway, Department of Medical to reference their advertisement number 54/2016. Last date for submission of special recruitment application form is 12 August 2016. Detailed information regarding UPSC special recruitment notification, interested candidates can download official advertisement notification to given below download link.
Important points of UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online before 11 August 2016 through UPSC official website.
- Completely online application submission closing date is 12 August 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invites for Interview. UPSC shall be intimated separately for Interview.
- Online computer based examination will be conducted by UPSC for above those vacancies. The date of above recruitment test will be intimated by commission separately through website notification or will be published intimation in newspaper.
- The Dental Surgeon exam syllabus will be providing for those above posts by UPSC through official notification or will be published on newspaper later.
- Reservation for above posts will be providing as per UPSC or Government guidelines.
- Weightage of UPSC recruitment online test and Interview will be decided later by commission. Candidates will be intimated for weightage policy in due course.
UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment Application Process:
Candidates can apply only online for UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment through UPSC official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in web link. All instruction regarding online application submission candidates must read UPSC notification carefully. Fill all correct information in online application because in selection process, all eligibility certificates will be produced by candidates. Candidate must read age relaxation rules for separate category wise. The candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is community. Candidates must fill up all undertaking letter to related UPSC Surgeon recruitment.
Download UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment Notification (Special Advertisement No. 54/2016)
Recruitment Details of UPSC Notification:
Name of Post:
- Dental Surgeon in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Assistant Division Dental Surgeon in Ministry of Railway
Vacant Posts of Dental Surgeon: 10 Posts
Vacant Posts of Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeon: 13 Posts
Dental Surgeon Recruitment Closing Date: 12 August 2016
UPSC Dental Surgeon Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 (PB-3), Grade Pay Rs. 5400
Experience for Dental Surgeon Posts: Minimum three years of working experience of dental work in a government Hospital of private practice.
Other Recommended Jobs:
- GATE Exam 2017 Online Entrance Application Registration
- DRDO Engineers Vacancies
- UPSC CDS Exam 2016 Notification | Apply Online
Other important information regarding UPSC Dental surgeon special recruitment notification, candidates read complete official notification of UPSC.
sir i want exam paper for UPSC Dental surgeon.can u send me ,plz give suggetions regarding it.
You can find previous year Dental Surgeon exam paper through UPSC official website. Because, UPSC has published all previous year exam paper on their official website. If any query and if you want solved paper then, we definitely will try to provide you.
what is the expected date of the dental entrance exam
Sir plz tell me expected date of dental entrance exam
what is the expected date of the dental entrance exam…..